Purify Purify

Nice

The contrast of colours and the simplicity conveyed your message well. Good job on this

Haxxy responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. I'm trying to get more used to simplicity in works, I think the style looks very nice.

The Nut Job (part 2) The Nut Job (part 2)

Nice!

This is good stuff. btw was the music in this one from the Space Mountain ride? or something....

FutureSquirrel responds:

The 2005 and following version of Space Mountain at Disneyland California

Raid Gaza! Raid Gaza!

A little easy

The easiest way to get the most kills per death is to build only an airport and HQ, and keep sending out airplanes alongside improving productivity. I managed 368 per death just by doing that. :)

Sonny Sonny

Optimization problem?

This game is great! But i noticed something about it..when i run the flash for a long time (say about 2-3 hours) the battle actions seem to slow down. When i reopened the game again, the battle speed looked like it went back to normal. And also the speech and subtitles are out of sync, as many have said. But pushing that aside, it is a fun and engaging game. ^_^

Krinn responds:

The 2-3 hour thing shouldn't happen, doesn't sound normal.... but I'll look into it.

The sync problem will also be fixed.

Thanks
- Krin

Army of Destruction Army of Destruction

Great!

It's good, but i noticed that for the nuke and the rocket launcher to be effective, you had to hold down the mouse button for a while. if you didn't the rocket launcher/nuke would deal only a slight bit of damage.

Strut Strut

Good.

Sounds really catchy, has a small feel of excitement mixed into mystery. Good job on this.

Kheni - Battle Kheni - Battle

Great

Nice tune you have there. I listened to it for a long time. Good job

Wheatfield Frolics Wheatfield Frolics

Comforting

A good tune for a town in an RPG, it makes me drift off to sleep..

Gaia comish:cole the destroyer Gaia comish:cole the destroyer

Alright.

The shines on her hair and the shades on her clothes are alright. The thing that's just bothering my in this picture is that her eyes look a bit too high...